This will likely be an earnest, though potentially infrequently updated, account of my adventures, tribulations,
and everyday experiences as I spend two years working as an environmental Peace Corps volunteer in Fiji

You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Village cont

Our living room is gecko central at night :)
Scraping cassava root to put in cassava coconut pie.
My brother teaching me how to peel the tough skin off cassava root.
Front of my house. If you look closely you can see the weight lifting bench.
My living room.
Our yard and cooking stove.
Our kitchen.

The communal under ground oven used for cooking called a lovo.

1 comment:

  1. Stine! These are amazing adventures! It looks so beautiful and perfect for endless adventures! Keep the great post and photos coming!

    ReplyDelete