This will likely be an earnest, though potentially infrequently updated, account of my adventures, tribulations,
and everyday experiences as I spend two years working as an environmental Peace Corps volunteer in Fiji

You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Help me out here!

Part of my problem with posting regular stories on my blog is an inability to come up with things that are interesting frequently enough. That and a general lack of electricity everywhere. So, while I'm stuck on medical hold with a computer I suppose I'll put in a little more effort...

Actually no, scratch that! How about you do some work here? Take a look at this poll and tell me what you want to hear! You can pick more than one answer so if I get a lot of response I might write a few of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment